Have You Met Hans?
User Friendly Design
20 Year Warranty
Why Choose Hans™?
Introducing: Your Home’s New Best Friend
A Better Bathroom
- Softens and shines hair (even your four-legged’s, too)
- Leaves skin clean and scent-free
- Improves oral health
Whole Home Solution
- Auto enthusiasts rejoice! Clean your car to a residue and streak-free shine
- Cleaner, softer, brighter linens
- Extends the lifecycle of water-reliant appliances
A Tasty Upgrade
- Improves taste for drinking and cooking (Barista who?)
- Leaves dishes sparkling clean and residue-free ✨
Do You Know…
Chlorine is added to most drinking water and many waste waters to destroy bacteria.
Small amounts of chloroform are formed as an unwanted product during the process of adding chlorine to water.
Lead can enter drinking water when plumbing materials that contain lead corrode. The most common sources of lead in drinking water are lead pipes, faucets, and fixtures.
Arsenic can dissolve into groundwater, winding up in your family’s tap. Drinking water with arsenic in it can increase your risk of cancer and other serious health effects.
Nitrates in groundwater originate primarily from fertilizers, septic systems, and manure storage or spreading operations.
Pesticides typically occur in trace levels, and the concern is primarily for their potential for causing chronic health problems.
Verified Central Gulf Coast Florida Reviews